New PES video: Fresh Guacamole

14 Responses to “New PES video: Fresh Guacamole”

1. SamSam says:

That was excellent. I love how every ingredient and step was instantly recognizable.

The only thing he didn’t do was to add any cilantro, but maybe that’s because he’s one of those unfortunate souls who won’t eat it and complain about some kind of pretend genetic condition… (I guess should use the “genetic” argument to explain why liver tastes disgusting to me.)

• imag says:

I love guacamole and mexican food.  But at some point I realized that cilantro bothered my digestive system.  It was before I read about any genetic conditions.  It just doesn’t sit well with me.

Why is that so hard to understand?  Some people aren’t as good at digesting lactose (I certainly don’t have that problem!).  Why shouldn’t certain herbs cause issues for certain people?  And why the hell would I “pretend” about it?  I value being able to eat a huge variety of foods.

2. Rhett Holechek says:

Clever, but I wouldn’t eat it.  Though I did learn a better way to get the pit out of the avocado.

3. coryf says:

Wow, that’s incredible!

4. Stefan Jones says:

That was really sweet.

5. Brainspore says:

The broken chip at the end was a nice touch. Never fails!

6. GTMoogle says:

I loved the chip breaking at the end.  Always happens.  I like mine with cumin, but hold the light bulb please, not a fan of spicy.

7. Aron Briggs says:

Really, no garlic?

• ymendel says:

Seriously. I don’t actually make real guac, instead making something that can be more accurately described as a tasty avocado dip. I’m lazy and I leave out the onion, tomato, jalapeño, cilantro, but it always has lime and garlic.

8. Kimmo says:

Watching this vid, I was like,

Ha!

Ha!

Ha!

Etc. Props.

9. Supriya says:

this one is nice more than the process i liked the presentation

10. imag says:

Absolutely awesome video.  Another one from PES.  These are like crazy jewels.