Dan Fogelman's script for the Gary Coleman-Emmanuel Lewis Project

12 Responses to “Dan Fogelman's script for the Gary Coleman-Emmanuel Lewis Project”

1. gsilas says:

ROCKY vs. RAMBO (a screenplay)

by comedians Paul Rust, Kulap Vilaysack, Michael Cassady, Harris Wittels, Neil Campbell, and Scott Aukerman (aka Hot Saucerman) https://docs.google.com/a/laughspin.com/file/d/0BzQZA8NReU7pYjlmN2MzNTctNTRlMS00OTY1LTgyMmItNDBhODQ1NzMyOGZi/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

2. Terry Border says:

I would have at least watched in on Netflix.

3. fink says:

The wonderful thing about the Infinite Universes Theory is that not only in an alternate universe could Gary still be alive to make the movie with Emanuel, but that in another alternate Gary and Emanuel actually lived this adventure.

• niktemadur says:

But in the Universe where Emanuel and Coleman make the movie, the rip in meta-space and meta-time would consume the Multiverse and reverse eternal inflation.

And so, as the energy to separate two quarks would make another two quarks, Emanuel and Coleman can NEVER be together.  :-P

4. License Farm says:

Couldn’t we just swap Andy Milonakis in for Gary Coleman? The world mustn’t be deprived of this pure uncut cinematic crazy.

“Whut up, Gary!”
    “Hi, Emmanuel.”
    “Nah, now I’m Manny Moe, as in, ‘I don’t know how Manny Moe bitches I can fit in my ride!’”

5. Lurking_Grue says:

I always wanted to see a team up of Grace Jones, Garry Coleman and Ruth Buzzy team up in a cop film.

• Blaise Pascal says:

Hmmm…Sounds like a good line-up for an adult film.

My favourite Gary Coleman role of all-time was the bit he did in “Postal” by Running with Scissors. His finest hour.

6. Donald Petersen says:

I’ve wasted many a happy hour reading worse scripts, and watching worse actual movies.  I mean, it’s no 3,000 Miles to Graceland, but then again, it’s no Joe Dirt, either.

7. Evan says:

i sit here at work, about 200 yards from jinky’s.

8. cycle23 says:

John Freeman (aka: Dutch Treats, aka: Uncle Sloppy) should totally do the score for this film.

For reference:

9. Ethan Taliesin Houser says:

I read part of it.  This takes place in Switzerland but the writer calls some people Swedish and references names like Bjorn .  Seriously, this guy seems to think that Switzerland and Sweden are the same thing.  Ah yes, both start with “Sw,” close enough.  Take a fucking trip or at least get a map.  How can this guy write scripts for million dollar Hollywood movies? (<— subtle sarcasm)