Hitler toilet-paper wants you to add the mustache

26 Responses to “Hitler toilet-paper wants you to add the mustache”

1. I can’t decide if this is the worst use of time and resources, or the best.

2. bjacques says:

A rejected wartime cartoon idea by Warner Bros. studios…

3. schlocktober says:

I think the concept would be clear enough without the simulated shit smear. Maybe that image should appear “after the jump.”

4. John Stephens says:

Yeah, that’ll show that Hitler guy a thing or two!

5. Marc Mielke says:

It’s a very Darkseid-looking Hitler. Far more terrifying than the real guy, who was short and somewhat odd-looking, certainly not square-jawed and badass.

6. Looks more like the Hulk.

7. Rick Keffer says:

The only reason we keep digging up Hitler, is that he is the only one in recent history who had a slightly worse record of committing travesties than the US.

8. voiceinthedistance says:

This may be more novel for the fact that it includes a web address printed on toilet paper than Hitler’s likeness.

Regarding the shit stain, which doesn’t go particularly well with my breakfast cereal, haven’t they learned anything from the sanitary pad marketers?  Women always bleed blue on their MaxiPads.  Shouldn’t the shit here be green (especially since it is right after St. Patrick’s day, with all the green dye that was consumed)?

9. Egypt Urnash says:

This would be much more awesome if it was supplying facial hair to someone who actually mattered in current affairs. Or if it was 1940.

• Donald Petersen says:

Yeah, it’s sort of an idea 70 years behind its time.  I usually only require a half-hour or so to think of the witty comeback I should have said to the bully at the time.

Better late than never, I guess!

• Donald Petersen says:

And now I can’t help wanting to give ol’ Adolf something fresh and new.  Perhaps a Rollie Fingers handlebar.  Or a walrus, like Sam Elliott or the Lorax.  Maybe get all Billy Gibbons in his face…

Or maybe I just need a healthier diet.

10. Halloween Jack says:

Given some of the other purposes toward which toilet paper is put, Adolf could end up with any number of different “mustaches.”

11. PrettyBoyTim says:

I think it would be better if Hitler was looking down in a slightly crosseyed fashion, with a sort of “Ewwwww” expression on his face…

12. Petzl says:

Build a better Hitler sans mustache toilet paper and the world will beat a path to your door.

13. Mantissa128 says:

May I request a Rush Limbaugh version, please?

14. Cthulhu toilet paper want to do far worse things to your posterior.

15. bjacques says:

Use *both* sides of the paper! For VICTORY!