Webcam Tears

13 Responses to “Webcam Tears”

1. phlavor says:

I see a strong correlation to the use of Manic Panic.

2. Melinda9 says:

I want to hug them and say, “Sad young people, cheer up – soon you’ll be older and dead inside, freed from the tyranny of feelings.”

3. h4x0r says:

No one understands just how tough kids have it in the suburbs. Kids at the mall stare at your green hair and face piercings & make fun of you if you don’t have the latest smart phone….and parents, they don’t get it. Always nagging with their “You need to think about your future.”….”Stop fucking up in school!”….”Who cares what people think of your clothes”…

….We need to sell some bracelets and raise some awareness. Who is with me?

4. Donald Petersen says:

Doesn’t it get better?

5. BarBarSeven says:

The greatest non-intentional John Hughes tribute ever.

6. I did in fact play them all at once and I have to say it was among the best laughs of the day.

7. igpajo says:

I kept asking how vain do you have to be to record yourself crying and then upload it to youtube?  So weird.

• penguinchris says:

Right. Goes along with @boingboing-27408a1ecaccf09db347f0937a44def9:disqus ‘s comment. Presumably they’re doing it for attention and sympathy (though it seems to me that youtube comments are not the right place to look for that).

And, you know what? Maybe it’s better that they’re doing this instead of keeping it bottled up like everyone else. No doubt some (most?) are faking or at least exaggerating, but it’s probably legitimately therapeutic for some of them.

• Steve Taylor says:

Too right. And how creepy does this guy have to be to collect them?

The whole thing leaves me a bit anti-humanity. I’ll go and look at unicorns or something…

8. It seems they’re all crying because they received bad haircuts.

9. puppybeard says:

There isn’t enough dining going on in these videos. I’ll stick with “Crying While Eating” for now.