Midnight treat: 100 disturbing clown images

15 Responses to “Midnight treat: 100 disturbing clown images”

1. Jake0748 says:

Um…. no thanks.  :D

2. Jake0748 says:

And yeah, why do we even have clowns again?  Isn’t  there enough scary shit in the world already?

• niktemadur says:

After rigorous testing by top scientists in top-secret government labs, it has been proven that, with the exception of Krusty, clowns have been mathematically proven to be the unfunniest biological entities on the face of our wacky yet (as you point out) scary planet.

3. Actress Diane Keaton compiled a slew of clown paintings in a book called (strangely enough) “Clown Paintings” – it’s still in print and it’s a short read – but its strong point is the vast number of paintings of creepy clowns inside. Although, calling any clown “creepy” is a bit tautological.

4. Grey Devil says:

Possibly the most hilarious, demented, and wtf thing i’ve seen in a while. Got a few good laughs out of the images.

5. voiceinthedistance says:

That, my friends, was a link that was not over sold.  Pure klown gold, in that mine.  Many thanks, Mark, for the enrichment.

6. Jim Saul says:

Oh… Mitch O’Connell not McConnell.

I thought it was going to be a repost.

And don’t forget Bingo… Bingo the Clowno….

7. Glen Able says:

“To me, clowns aren’t funny. In fact, they’re kinda scary. I’ve wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad.”

-Jack Handey.

8. Bob Webb says:

I was going to ask for a unicorn chaser, but there was a unicorn in the first picture. Thanks for ruining that for me, Mitch :P

9. Rich Keller says:

The picture with the chimp is the most, uh, compelling, I guess you could say. Just change the faces and you could have a publicity still from a romantic scene in a noir movie.

10. eselqueso says:

Are there any images of clowns that AREN’T disturbing?

11. Just the right amount of disturbing clowns to ruin my day. I woke up to this. Thanks a lot.

12. maxxrocket says:

Gee, thanks….I may never sleep again.