15 Responses to “Dirty Work: extremely clever, well-put together interactive gruesome comedy series”

1. CaptainPedge says:

US only for full experience

2. CaptainPedge says:

won’t work. You need a US phone number for all the features to work properly

• JontKopeck says:

Currently seeing what you mean, all that stuff seems like a pain in the arse. Watching the first episode and it works alright as a standard show.

3. Pope Ratzo says:

The novel you want to read about crime-scene cleanup outfits is “The Mystic Arts of Erasing All Signs of Death: A Novel” by the great Charlie Huston.It’s better than both Sunshine Cleaners and Dirty Work, though Dirty Work isn’t bad.Go read the novel though.  It’s really a good’n.

4. vertigo25 says:

That was amazing. The extra little stuff was cute, but it totally works even without it. I found myself belly laughing out loud at a lot of the jokes. Seems like the three primary actors have some great chemistry. Really hope it continues (with or without the extra features).

I do think it’s weird that no one gets any credit, though. Is that some kind of legal thing? I’ve never seen that before.

5. vertigo25 says:

BTW, does anyone know if the actor playing Michelle is really trans?

6. Travis Plamp says:

I’m worried that someone’s going to find these text messages on my phone and wonder whether they know me as well as they thought.

7. Wow, “crime scene cleanup” comedy TV series seem to be all the rage now. Last December, one launched on Germany’s NDR channel: