Tron Guy

17 Responses to “Tron Guy”

1. ocker3 says:

I like his expression, I think it’s  saying “yeah, I’m an overweight, four-eyed engineer, but my outfit Rocks, so I’m happy!”

2. It’s a pity that I’ve read the guy’s Livejournal and he’s a complete reactionary beardo asshat. He’s been very unpleasant to a friend of mine, and I can’t help making a big frown every time I see Jay Maynard getting attention.

• GrymRpr says:

Agreed.

If you ever have the misfortune of meeting this A**-Clown Just say Hi and move along.

If you listen to him for a few minutes… You’ll end up wanting to just punch him.

• Dave Shevett says:

I followed him on Plus for a while – and unfortunately I agree, he’s spooky crazy in the “If I keep standing here talking to you, I will punch you in the face.”

• Guest says:

“My feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man” – Dwight Shrute

• taras says:

Weird guy who dresses up as Tron in “is weird” shocker

• vertigo25 says:

Same here. He definitely subscribes to the “conservatives can do no wrong because liberals are evil” brand of rhetoric mixed in with more than a bit of crazy.

3. Glen Able says:

Don’t forget his (minor) role in that very original tv ad…

4. I saw another pic of this guy in a slide deck by Jono Bacon at a conference last week. He’s really making the rounds.

5. LeRoy Robb says:

I met him at Penguicon a few years ago and I concur he is a real @ss hat

6. Ian Wood says:

I do enjoy some of the light wavelengths that he emits.

But not all of them.

7. Bill Walsh says:

Why doesn’t he upgrade to new tron styles?

8. pjcamp says:

Nope. You just can’t be badass with type 2 diabetes.

9. robuluz says:

I’m actually impressed to hear this guy is a right wing lunatic asshole. It showed me that I’d made a bunch of assumptions about what he must be like that were completely unfounded and wrong.

And going around looking like that and being a dick to everyone you meet, that is kind of baddass. Kind of.

10. Kimmo says:

I would’ve thought he could afford a bit more EL strip by now.

11. deckerbroward says:

Just so you people know, he doesn’t, really, wear that thing because he likes Tron.

He wears it because he loves wearing spandex. Being squeezed, making people look at his bulge, that’s his kink. Less nerd, more perv. Just fyi.