Look - someone added lightsabers to the goose vs. man video

20 Responses to “Look - someone added lightsabers to the goose vs. man video”

1. C.J. Hayes says:

What you don’t know is that Lucas is already planning a movie in which the Sith are taken over by flocks of geese.

2. nox says:

The original video has comments split between goose lovers and haters.

As I’m from Canada, I know these creatures are the plague-bearing rats of the sky. For months at a time they cover all grass into an even layer of feces quite resembling an aerated lawn. A politician recently recommended feeding them to the poors.

Still, seems like the human was approaching a nesting site and got offended at the bird’s arrogance and decided to show it it’s place.

• Ito Kagehisa says:

Hereabouts it’s not months at a time, it’s year round.  The lazy beasts don’t migrate any more… and drakes will attack anyone who gets within a 30′ radius of the nest.  They can hurt children quite badly, so little ones have to be taught to deal with them.

• EH says:

Anybody who works at Electronic Arts is well familiar with this state of affairs.

• Paul Renault says:

Delicious, juicy, plague-bearing rats of the sky!

3. SpacelordMother says:

I think it’s safe to say this was during nesting season. One of the pair is sitting on the nest while the other stands guard. They typically want nothing to do with people but if provoked around the nest or their young, they will stand their ground.   I live in the central flyway for migratory birds and we see plenty of human vs. goose encounters every Spring. Some consider them pests, I enjoy the amount of geese we have in the area. The population has made quite a comeback in the past 20 years or so. They are also one of the few waterfowl that are monogamous.

Migratory birds rock.

4. When light sabers are outlawed, only geese will have lightsabers!

5. Fear the wrath of Darth Quacker!

6. Xof says:

Jedi Goose, like Honey Badger, does not give a shit.

7. xzzy says:

Thing was just protecting its nest, but yeah, fuck geese. They’re assholes who serve no purpose but to shit on sidewalks and stand in the road blocking traffic because they think it’s funny to get in a staring contest with 3,000 pounds of metal.

If I was more of an asshole I’d just run them over, but unfortunately I’m a huge wimp and try to avoid using my locomotion as a weapon.

8. social_maladroit says:

Darth Quacker: Obi-Wing never told you what happened to your father.
    Luke Groundwalker: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
    Darth Quacker: No. I am your father.
    Luke Groundwalker: No… that’s not true! That’s impossible!

9. crummett says:

I’ll wait for the inevitable version with the better soundtrack.

10. l l says:

What an a-hole. (And I don’t mean the goose.)