Human "Ingredients-List" shirt

22 Responses to “Human "Ingredients-List" shirt”

1. digi_owl says:

Still not enough to bring someone back via alchemy…

2. Active ingredients? Drug interaction warnings? Possible side effects?

Where, for the love of all that’s holy, are the damn directions?!?

3. Say, are we all aware of the fact that this Mr. so-called “Qwantz” is actually Ryan North of Dinosaur Comics, which basically makes him cooler than liquid helium?

Allright, then.

4. The literalist in me takes issues with the fact that the “Ingredients by weight” tally-up to 100%, so how can there then be “Also contains”?

• SamSam says:

Overlapping sets.

This box contains 500 grams of steel, and, hey, it also happens to contain 100 screws which could be really useful to you.

I’m a male and also am a really cool guy.

This post contains 248 characters and also contains 43 words.

5. I’d buy this shirt if it said “One Human Being”. So that at a distance, I don’t look like the self-centered jerk I really am.

6. I would totally buy one that just says “One Person”. Maybe it’s my Mennonite upbringing, but I’d feel kind of like a jerk wearing a shirt overtly claiming my own awesomeness.

7. bluest_one says:

Does it mention anywhere that 90% of cells are non-human? Hmmm?

Didn’t think so!

This is a fucking disgrace! Goddamned fraudsters peddling their shonky goods! Someone should do something, or something.

• EggyToast says:

Actually it does state that there are more bacteria in the digestive tract than all of the human cells combined. So…

8. Preston Sturges says:

There was a Zappa t-shirt that said something like “Warning – This t-shirt contains one person that a truly free society would not be afraid of…”

9. PNWchemist says:

“various chemicals with a street value over 3.50 USD”

10. Preston Sturges says:

It needs a biohazard label and maybe disposal instructions.

11. Logolepsy says:

“[...] about 39 million sperm cell and/or 500 thousand egg cells [...]”

Why “and/or”? Could somebody explain this to me? Are hermaphrodites able to produce both kinds of cells?

Oh, yeah, by the way… Nice t-shirt.

12. picklefactory says:

So does it change the 80kg listing depending whether you order S/M/L/XL? :D

13. Marc Mielke says:

Serving size 1? I don’t think even the fattest cannibal could eat an entire person in one sitting! Call “Man vs. Food”!

14. 10xor01 says:

Morbo appreciates your nutritional labels!  Now prepare to be devoured by his mighty jaw pathetic human!

15. Colin Curry says:

Sounds tasty. Don’t think I could eat a whole one.

16. Colin Curry says:

Sounds tasty. Don’t think I could eat a whole one.

17. disqus_ktvz says:

Interesting. I’d like three, but I cannot find where to remove the silkscreen top part of “Contents: One Amazing Person” and to place the Nutritional Facts on the Back!

18. if we contain 110,000 calories, why are there no fat zombies ?

19. Haha, fabulous! I bought one :)