Toxic cloud of Axe Body Spray triggers fire alarm in high school locker room

A student going a little too heavy on a brand of spray-on stench popular with teens set off the fire alarm at a Connecticut high school: “It was some kid in the locker room using body spray and it created a cloud of mist right underneath the sensor,” Fire Marshal Albert Santostefano told the Middletown Press. “The mist could trip the fire alarm, steam from a shower could trip it. It looks like he used an overabundance, and they said it was Axe Body Spray.” Hm. How did "they" know it was Axe? Could it have been... the smell? The awful, awful, awful smell? (via NextDraft)