HOWTO make a chocolate model of your brain

14 Responses to “HOWTO make a chocolate model of your brain”

1. Steve Brown says:

…and somewhere, Ray Liotta just felt a chill move through the room.

• saurabh says:

Ah, I was going to post this, along with:

WARNING: This scene is *extremely fucking disturbing* and probably should not have been linked!

2. This is some next level nerdy shit and I love it.

3. Hope it’s not to scale.

4. Robert Cruickshank says:

Bonus points if the amygdalae are almond-flavoured.

5. technogeekagain says:

“This is your brain. This is your brain on chocolate. This is your brain _as_ chocolate. Any questions?”

6. Andy Millns says:

We posted a video of the project here on vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/inition/chocolatebrain

7. Wayne Dyer says:

Some wannabe-homeopath somewhere is putting together a business plan.

8. gjpetch says:

So awesome.
    So hypothetically, if I wanted an MRI or CT scan of my head for the purpose of making a 3d print of my skull just for fun + art, but I don’t have any medical need for such a scan, would that be at all possible? Anyone know if hospitals would ever allow their equipment to be used for artistic purposes?

• Antinous / Moderator says:

You can probably just pay up front and get an MRI. CT scans are invasive, so probably not.

9. CognitiveDissident says:

As a chocoholic, I just want to INSIST that the Brain in the picture is made out of “Cocoa Butter candy”, NOT chocolate!

White Chocolate is simply Cocoa Butter candy, your Honor! This is an OUTRAGE, I demand a fully jury trial!

• Bobsyeruncle says:

Yep, the real horror here is not that someone’s enjoying snacking on a brain is that that someone appears to enjoy WHITE CHOCOLATE. :(

10. So I guess it is true that chocolate does make you smart ;-)

11. benher says:

Pah! Liberal zombies pushing their agenda – and brain-eating as an acceptable lifestyle! Eating brains is a choice they make, you know.