HGich.T: Tutenchamun (music video)

22 Responses to “HGich.T: Tutenchamun (music video)”

1. There is no emoticon translation for the expression on my face after watching that…

2. spacemunky says:

Tall rapper with flat-top
    Skinny blonde with clothes falling off
    Retro rave beats
    Kitschy mish-mash aesthetic

So…Die Antwoord is selling franchises?

3. I love this so much.  Truly.

4. I really loved this. It’s almost as good as that Russian video by Mummy-Troll where the pickle people are engaging  in public debauchery with dissolute furries.

5. I want to make space babies with that girl and stuff.

• Nicky G says:

She’s quite cute, which tells me that the reason I don’t have a girlfriend isn’t that I’m too weird, but rather, am not even close to being weird ENOUGH.

6. Mister44 says:

Man the Germans and Japanese take the prize for weird shit on the internet. They should get together some time and … oh wait. NVM, bad idea.

7. OtherMichael says:

The notes on this all-german interview descreibe them as “the band/performance group/dada family HGich.T”

Ah. Und so weiter.

The auto-captions don’t really help, but they don’t hurt.

8. h4x0r says:

Oodles of win.

9. abaris23 says:

Unbelievable… this song is fairly famous within germans youth, espacially the drugs & goa/gabber community. Even though everyone you ask will tell you it’s horrible. Just so you know, the grammar is very, very bad!
    If you liked that, you might also like this one, different artis but same sort of humor (i think) – sadly no subtitles:

p.s. I really hate your new comment system… the site is so bloated now..

10. I love this so much. Have for years. It’s the best.

11. Adam Detrick says:

I was in Munich last month and caught this video while randomly flipping through the hotel TV, and I’ve been trying to find it ever since! It’s nearly impossible to try to explain this to someone without showing them.

12. cdog says:

This song is the best song in the universe ya? It has it all ya? drama, pathos, light sabres, elvin ears, goa, dodgy guys with eyeliner. My life is now complete ya?