CISPA—time to kill this sucker

11 Responses to “CISPA—time to kill this sucker”

1. SedanChair says:

Change my Facebook cover? I’m not on Facebook, you silly goose. Wait, is that why you’re all so terrified? Because you put your data on the web to begin with, so it can be shared with the government? Ohhhhhhhhh

(J/K, I’m terrified as well)

2. CSBD says:

They already monitor everything anyway… this will just make it “legal”

3. EH says:

I’m actually thinking the “kill list” hoopla is being generated as cover for a QuickVote(tm) on CISPA.

4. Pliny_the_Elder says:

Of course they understand what they’re going to vote on, and either don’t give a shit, or think the government spying on everyone is a good thing. What on earth convinces anyone that this club of old rich people gives a fuck about them?

• tré says:

I think Al Franken and Keith Ellison do fine jobs of representing my interests in the Congress, generally speaking. Maybe you just need to come to Minneapolis.

• Pliny_the_Elder says:

Well for starters Al Franken was a sponsor of PIPA, the Senate version of SOPA. Don’t get me wrong, he’s better than, say, Tom Coburn, but a person simply does not get elected to the US Senate without being in the pocket of one or more major industries.

5. I don’t particularly care how much they know about how little I like them.

6. rattypilgrim says:

Saw this coming which is why I don’t have a Facebook account.

7. rattypilgrim says:

In this era of world wide gov’t suppression the lower your profile, the better.

8. Pecker Brown says:

If shit like this keeps happening, there is going to be a class war.
    I bet the rich know this and don’t care, because they are rich and can escape to some island in the middle of the Pacific and build an armed bunker.
    Crackpot theory? I sincerely hope so.
    My name is Dixon L. Creasey, Jr. and  I hate what this country has become.

9. Jonbly Herbert says:

Aw… it’s sweet that you think the CIA isn’t pawing through all this stuff at will anyway…