Robin Cooper is the phone-pranking, letter-pranking alter-ego of British writer/producer/funnyguy Robert Popper. I've blogged about his sillywork before ("Look Around You," "Friday Night Dinner," "Timewaster Letters"), but this new stunt is pretty great.
I interviewed him last year for Jesse Thorn's podcast: Listen here.
- Robin Cooper (aka Robert Popper) vs. Telemarketers
- Twitters: Robin Cooper phone pranks Apple store
- Robin Cooper Urdu talk show phone prank: "My only friend"
- Looking back at Look Around You with Popper and Serafinowicz ...
- Markets of Britain, a short film by Lee Titt (via Serafinowicz and ...
- Xeni interviews Robert Popper on "The Sound of Young America ...
- Robert Popper's greatest prank yet: Tangerinegate
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: email@example.com.