Woodring iPhone case

12 Responses to “Woodring iPhone case”

1. Halloween_Jack says:

Gaah! I love Woodring’s work, but it costs half as much as my iPhone did! I’d consider it even at $50 (even though I’ve rejected other cases at that price point), but can’t afford or justify it on my budget. Jeez, Jim!

2. sluggo says:

Jon from Twig here. It’s important to mention that all of our cases and packaging are made in Minnesota, in the good ol’ USA.

Our paper cases are the only iPhone (and probably only any phone) Forest Stewardship Council certified case, which means that the material comes from responsibly-managed forests. That includes our bamboo, which no other case company can say.

They’re also really nice, sturdier than wood, and feel like a part of you rather than a part you put on your phone. I may be a touch biased. :)

Jim Woodring is great to work with, btw. Jim!

3. sluggo says:

…Because we want everyone in the world to have a Jim Woodring case, we’re doing 20% off for anything in the store until the end of the month. Use ‘boingboing’ as the discount code.

4. lance hassan says:

that would be the problem with carrier subsidized phones…if you actually paid the real price of the phone (without the contract) ala everyplace else in the world…I suspect there would be less kvetching about a really cool case because then it would be a much smaller fractional cost….:-)

5. blueelm says:

The thing is I *really* like it. Well, my favorites aren’t featured here, but still.

6. JIMWICh says:

Hang on!  Pupshaw had a litter of pups?  Who was the father?  None of them look like Pushpaw.

LLLLLLLLLLLLL!

7. Capital_7 says:

The price is high.  Of course, a good many Iphone users are the types to seek something out BECAUSE the price is high, so maybe the price is perfect.

8. LafinJack says:

I wonder how much it would cost to get a JerkCity-customized version.