The web's best Breaking Bad memes (Season 5 starts this Sunday, w00t!)

29 Responses to “The web's best Breaking Bad memes (Season 5 starts this Sunday, w00t!)”

1. Jake0748 says:

Nice picture!!  :D   <3

2. Petzl says:

[Br][B] ended on such a note of finality, it will be interesting to see where Vince Gilligan takes it next.

3. yoshua says:

Well, I’m about five episodes into season one, and none of these memes make sense! Must watch more breaking bad…

4. EH says:

Disregard Marie is the best!

5. Stefan Jones says:

It has been deeply strange seeing the actor who played Uncle Hector appear in other roles (where he talks . . and walks) after his, ah, sudden exit.

@xeni, mind you that AMC is only showing EIGHT EPISODES next summer. So you’ve got something to make positron bombardment tolerable!

6. Okay, I have been a Xeni critic in the past but this is awesome. I think I like her much better now. Supervillainess-scary kinda flatters her. :D

7. I missed the point at which “meme” moved from being a word coined by an evolutionary biologist to help describe the movement of concepts and ideas through a culture to being (more or less) an exclusive reference to Internet pictures with funny/ironic captions. Not sure how that happened, or how “tropes” seemingly became synonymous (for many) with “cliches.”

8. thatbob says:

Oh no, not the dread Listicular cancer!Speedy revocery!
    :-)

9. YourOldBuddy says:

I used to think Breaking Bad was the best series ever, but was finally browbeat into watching The Wire. It is better. Speedy recovery.

10. djcarlito says:

your sense of humor gives you an incredible advantage Xeni.. stay strong and don’t put up with no funny bizness

11. yarnivore says:

If you crochet, you can make Walt and Jesse amigurumi, from the pattern by Allison Hoffman!  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mini-set-of-cooks-walt-and-jesse-amigurumi-w-hazmat-suits

12. Didn’t know you were sick. All the best. Get through it!

13. jujube says:

You’re awesome & that bell is a great touch. Hope you recover quickly!

14. elix says:

I’m not a BrBa fan, but if that getup helps kick cancer’s ass, you wear that shit whenever you want, Xeni. :D

15. Halloween_Jack says:

Oh Xeni, that picture made me laugh so hard I ended up doing the Eddie Murphy laugh that I do when I’m completely out of control with the lulz and don’t care how it sounds. If you can get your hands on a yellow hazmat suit, you gotta do an “All Hail The Queen” shot, pretty plz.

• Halloween_Jack says:

Did it again after reading the memes post on BuzzFeed. The “Hal from Malcolm in the Middle:Walter::Stevie from MITM:Gus” one is especially side-splitting.

16. AwesomeRobot says:

Those eyebrows…

17. Derek Anderson says:

For some of the chemo drugs, EVERYBODY gets that face. Fucking Dacarbazine.

/me remembers making that face  too.

18. Kevin Redman says:

You have the facial expression down.
    I LOL’ed.

19. Lodewijk Gonggrijp says:

DAT PICTURE !
    Xeni, you’re hilarious ! :P

20. Xeni — your article was the inspiration for me to make another BB meme.  Enjoy! http://cheezburger.com/6431088384