Goat Man speaks!

28 Responses to “Goat Man speaks!”

1. theophrastvs says:

So if there were -two- well-disguised goat guys whose goal was to skewer goats…

(remember! we’re keeping all references to goatse to an absolute minimum on this thread)

• CSBD says:

Are you implying that they might find two goatse-esque hunters in the wilds of Utah or Canada  impaled on eachother’s shafts?

2. kmoser says:

He should sell those goat disguises under the brand name “Goat-See”.

3. Leave them goats alone!! They never did nothing to you! Don’t shoot them!

4. Mister44 says:

Good to know it’s not some sort of bestiality thing.

5. dagfooyo says:

“wore a hat backward, pulling the brim down to his chin to look like a billy goat’s beard” – I can’t figure out how on earth he could get the brim to his chin without the hat obscuring his entire face and blinding him.  Can someone explain this for me?

• sarahnocal says:

That didn’t make any sense to me, either.
      Also, both the male and female goats have beards, not just “billy goats”.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

Although this might make him look more like a fencer than a goat if he pulls it down to his chin.

6. mortdieu says:

He “found out about Utah”?

I didn’t realise it was supposed to be a secret. Or have I broken the first rule of Utah Club?

7. SomeGuyNamedMark says:

At least he is hunting using ancient methods.  Now granted it is a painter’s suit but wearing animal skins to get close to prey goes back to the stone age.

8. His ultimate glory will be the day that he’s shot by another hunter, mistaken for a prize goat.

9. Mark Dow says:

Just another wolf in sheep’s clothing.

10. perch says:

This actually looks fun. As someone who:

a) lives in Colorado with a ton of mountain goats
    b) loves mountain goats and has always wanted to pet one up in the mountains (NEVER kill)
    c) has too much free time for her own good

this is just a bit too tempting to me. Good thing I don’t have a car and would need to get a ride, at which point a friend who has more sense than I would talk me out of it.

• penguinchris says:

I should be driving through Colorado next month, let me know if you still need a ride. You can provide the goat costumes.

11. fractos says:

What in the Hell is he hunting goats for? You might as well hunt sheep.
    Also: Tom Lehrer – The Hunting Song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfW2tYIn8-Q

12. strangefriend says:

I’m sorry.  This whole thread brings to mind Bill Hick’s GOAT BOY

13. nunya says:

I think the guy actually was courting that pretty little she goat that caught his eye.