Pubic hair stuck to a urinal forms a treble clef

44 Responses to “Pubic hair stuck to a urinal forms a treble clef”

1. My God, what does it mean?!

2. deadbot says:

I can’t stop looking at it.  I don’t know why.

3. Frode Helland says:

I say that’s an ampersand.

4. Aaron Swain says:

At least we know it wasn’t a bass player…

5. Dave Faris says:

Mashup banana subway maps at Disneyland wearing leather fetish masks has got to be better than this.

6. George Michaelson says:

one in a million pubic hair treble clef happen many times, in a world of millions of public hairs and urinals.

• kmoser says:

If you put a million monkeys in front of a million urinals, eventually their pubic hair will form the entire musical works of Beethoven. (Insert “movement” joke here, too.)

7. Mitchell Glaser says:

Are they going to sell it on ebay like a Jesus tortilla?

8. crummett says:

Between pubic hairs on urinals and screaming rednecks, I’m getting to be afraid to look at BB anymore. Always an adventure…

• MB44 says:

Also stay tuned for “feces that resembles question mark” and vomit that looks like Jackson Pollock (the man, not his paintings).
      Seriously though, must we photograph everything?

9. ikelleigh says:

That’s a damn long pubic hair.

10. wildemar says:

Oh, don’t kid yourselves. Somebody nudged this into position with his bare fingers.

11. Rob Gehrke says:

I hate it when that happens.

12. Bouma Sport says:

Couldn’t he flush before taking this picture, I can see urine EWWW

13. Brainspore says:

Aw, that’s nothin’. I once dated a girl whose pubic hair looked like Beethoven’s 5th Symphony.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

C. 1973, my high school choir teacher invited two of her colleagues from the Boston Conservatory (of music) to come to our class/rehearsal (which must have been painful for them.) One of them, who looked a great deal like Zero Mostel, had grown the hair on the back of his head to great length, combed it forward over his bald crown and lacquered it into the shape of a lyre.

14. So unbelievably gross, yet so unbelievably enthralling

15. Rickenbacker4001 says:

I ‘m picturing Cory and Possum man giggling and tossing cooked spaghetti onto a wall. Wonder if the neighbours could hear and what they thought.  :)

16. softyelectric says:

I guess a time to question this. Why is there so much pubic hair in airport bathrooms? I guess any public urinals. Who is losing all this pubic hair? Why does it just fall out when someone’s unzipping their pants? I with only mild confidence can say I’ve never contributed to all this hair in the toilet. Is it old people? It’s old people, right? Old dudes specifically.

17. Palomino says:

Okay, I’ll go out on a porcelain limb…..no (urinal) cake jokes yet? Maybe this urinal is in MacArthur’s Park.

18. Fun fact: if you’re distracted and just glancing at headlines, “forms a treble clef” looks a lot like “from a terrible chef”.

19. Robert Cruickshank says:

This section should be played pp

20. Seriously says:

I don’t know whether to post this on FB or throw up.

21. timquinn says:

I know the artist! The amazing part is he is completely paralyzed from the neck down and does all his work using only his tongue. Amazing man, inspiring.

22. Who’s to say that the treble clef wasn’t created in the image of a pube in the first place?

23. IamSmartypants says:

If the pubic hair looked like Jesus, people would be worshipping the porcelain god.

24. LauraJ says:

What a coincidence, I was struck this morning by how the hairs I had stuck to the tile in the shower resembled St. Peter reading from the list… http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q551/DataLaur/photo.jpg?t=1343957196