Mulberry's beastly photo campaign

12 Responses to “Mulberry's beastly photo campaign”

1. Brainspore says:

“Ahh! Look out, on the other side of the tree! It’s a woman in a fur coat!

2. nowimnothing says:

What kind of animal did that fur come from? My first guess was Sasquatch, but maybe mastodon or muskox?

• Brainspore says:

A transparent attempt to co-opt the “cavepunk” movement in either case.

• GyroMagician says:

There’s a cavepunk movement? How cool is that? At this rate, we’ll shortly have a dinosaurpunk fad, shortly followed by a big-ass-plant-punk craze, and  the one I’m really looking forward to, primordialgoopunk. The nothing-grows-here-it’s-as-boring-as-mars scene is going to be a bit tedious though.

Right, I’m off to find some bones and fake fur and stuff, gte dressed up, and see if I can make fire by rubbing two iphones together.

3. Nicole Isaac says:

stay warm this winter with a lovely, rooster-feather wild thing stole!

4. Culturedropout says:

I dunno – dressed like _that_ walking in the forest where there are Wild Things behind the trees?  She’s just _asking_ to be the victim of a wild rumpus, if you know what I mean…  And I hear the Wild Things are pretty into back-door action.

5. knoxblox says:

It appears to me that the model uses the nearby trees to prop up the bodies for further bloodcurdling effect when the authorities arrive.

6. I love how they never actually mention ‘Where the Wild Things Are’

7. retepslluerb says:

They blue creature hides behind behind a tree because it doesn’t want to become the next fashion victim, right?

8. Metro Captin CAAAAVEEEMAAAANN likes being warm but only endorsess artificial fur.

9. squarecat says:

The photo has a lot in common with this drawing by the guy who made the cool Futurama creatures.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SiCWg_IkbU4/TnL5UdfnM8I/AAAAAAAAAOw/evNkpfhCsaU/s1600/076_large.jpg at http://jaredkrichevsky.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-09-16T00:30:00-07:00&max-results=7&reverse-paginate=true&start=28&by-date=false