Gentleman steals pot from police station because "that bud smelled so good"

16 Responses to “Gentleman steals pot from police station because "that bud smelled so good"”

1. ELNIGMA says:

Seems fair. Let the guy go.  If you’re going to leave weed out like that, you should share.  Or maybe they should make this another person going to jail for wanting to use what should be legal because stupid world is stupid.

2. yoshua says:

Let’s try not to make this an argument about legalization. Even if the bud were legal, this dude shouldn’t have been stealing it.

3. Wreckrob8 says:

Dealers go to a lot of trouble to score good drugs. I’d be pissed off, too.

4. zibuki says:

Both of my parents were hardcore drug addicts in Oklahoma in the early 1960s. My mother told me that one time she went to pick up my father from a suburban police station, met him inside, and as they were leaving they spotted a small display case with different pills that were used as a teaching/identification tool for officers. My father immediately had the idea of stealing it. My mother, instead of saying that maybe that wasn’t such a smart move inside the police station, said merely that she doubted that the display case actually contained real drugs. He did, and it did.

• ab167 says:

As an Okie, this may be the most Oklahoman thing I have ever heard.

• Sparg says:

That and McMurtry’s Choctaw Bingo.

• zibuki says:

Tell me about it. I lived there until I was almost thirty. :-) For a long time I thought I had a weird nightmare when I was really young of a strange man climbing through a window near my crib one night. Sometimes I thought maybe I had seen it in a horror movie. Decades later I mentioned it to my mom on the spur of the moment, and she explained that wasn’t a nightmare— it was a police raid on our house, and she proceeded to tell me a fifteen minute story about it, rich in detail, including verifying that a cop did come in through my window. She thought it was hilarious that I thought it was a nightmare. So, yeah, my earliest memory is of a police raid on my home. Looking on the bright side, at least that mystery was solved.