Brain Boy: A Fantastic Scheme to Conquer the Earth

20 Responses to “Brain Boy: A Fantastic Scheme to Conquer the Earth”

1. bruceburbank says:

I, for one, welcome our new bellyflopping overlords…

• Chuck says:

“The foolish Earthlings will have no choice but to award me a perfect score in these ‘bellyflop’ competitions they stage.  I will be their champion!  Then they will do my bidding.  My plan cannot fail!  HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!”

2.  I think Mark Zuckerberg would need a better return on his IPO before he has any hope of conquering the Earth…

3. oschene says:

Brain Boy wears black socks with brown oxfords? Our new insect overlords will die laughing.

4. spacemunky says:

BrainBoy looks to be about 35. How many schemes must he thwart before we call him BrainMan?

5. Sarcasm is so difficult to express on the internet, but c’mon, “Brain Boy,” lets hear your big “Earth-conquering scheme!”

6. Evidently after failing in the pulp publishing business, Dell went on to sell commodity computers..

7. If you squint he looks like a flying banana.  Just look at him.

8. pjcamp says:

Brain Boy’s about to smack a rock. What kind of action hero saves the world wearing brown Oxfords? Encyclopedia Brown?

12 cents cheap!

9. Culturedropout says:

So… they’re going to conquer the Earth by pelting us with slightly-surprised-looking men in yellow jumpsuits and loafers until we surrender?  That’s… different…

10. Robert says:

I lived in southern Indiana and was just a month or two shy of turning 8 years old when this comic came out. My brothers and I loved comics–and my dad was a fan of comics and SF so he indulged us readily–but we didn’t have this comic. The neighbor kid two doors down had it and I’ve always remembered being at his house looking through his comics and coming across this one. The cover was burned into my brain for some reason.

11. snagglepuss says:

Judging by the look of the raging torrent around her, the fair damsels’ mid-calves should be drowning in only about a foot or so of water.

12. Can someone please explain this. :/

13. howaboutthisdangit says:

Judging from the Google Images search results, I guess falling to Earth was his preferred mode of transport?  Doesn’t sound very smart to me.

14. DreamboatSkanky says:

Brain Boy is the pod on the shore, being serviced by his cunning Lugo-Men, as he telepathically guides base-jumpers into our most precious resource, startled mermaids?  A fantastic scheme!