China: Statue in public square appears to show pigs having incestuous sex

12 Responses to “China: Statue in public square appears to show pigs having incestuous sex”

1. Navin_Johnson says:

“Makin’ Bacon”

2. Boundegar says:

Is that Disney’s intellectual property makin that bacon there?

3. i wonder if you’d still be arrested for kissing in public near this statue.

4. Ipo says:

By unseemly elements, by the way, I mostly mean liberals, but also pranksters, and middle-aged men who have lost hope, and those young people who know not what they do, and vagabonds who have slipped through society’s cracks, and fallen women, and criminals of blue or white collars, and the irreligious, and factory workers, and that guy I saw drinking a beer on the street with red meat on a plate in front of him, and girls who smoke, and those who enjoy watching the world burn. Constantly in the gutter, is it any surprise they reek of impropriety and egomania, and threaten to drag the rest of us into their sordid lair?

Uhh, Xeni, you feeling alright?

• Boundegar says:

I don’t think Xeni wrote that, but I bet she wishes she had.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

Not sure if more disturbing that you’re attributing an off-site quote to Xeni or that you don’t get the sarcasm in it.

• Ipo says:

Is that what it looks like?  That would be disturbing.

I had no intention of attributing that quote to Xeni who, I thought was obvious just linked to it, or of attacking her, but appreciate the sentiment of those rushing to defend her.
        From me. Teehee.

If Xeni had written that I wouldn’t have to ask.

5. SamSam says:

Wow, that topless Mama Pig seems really happy to be getting that…. massage….

6. Mantissa128 says:

Okay – next up for questions. This represents…

7. Labbit says:

Japan’s attempt:

8. Efemmeral says:

That’s exactly how my husband likes to give me a back rub.