PREV • INDEXNEXT

17 Responses to “Brain Rot: Hip Hop Family Tree, Super Rhymes, 8th Wonder, Rick Rubin Heads Downtown”

1. Preston Sturges says:

Dressed like a priest you was. Todd Browning’s freak you was.

2. I think that Piskor should just go all the way and draw Russell Simmons as a monkfish wearing a hat.

3. royaltrux says:

Yay it’s Tuesday!

4. plyx says:

Why does the comic come out looking so blurry on the iPad? Is there something I can do to remedy this? Love the series but why do you portray Rubin in that light? All the stories I’ve ever heard about him make him sound like a fun-loving party animal, not a angry little brat.

5. Halloween_Jack says:

Don’t like punk rock, Ed? That is one ugly-ass crowd. Personal experience at CBGB’s?

6. Ed Piskor says:

I had to steal MC Ricky D’s outfit from his appearance on Soul Train with Doug E. Fresh. I want to put an outfit together like that, myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Pmp8VtJwI

7. Val Lindsay says:

Love how you point out the $50 Mosrite. Those things cost a fucking bundle now….

8. noah django says:

>8th Wonder
    the title is a reference to where the break came from.

9. mindfu says:

Mr. Piskor, love the cartoon. Is there anyway you can just have each thumbnail in the “family tree” section actually lead to the separate cartoons for that subject? That way I and other readers could click around and actually see how they connect. Pardon if that’s already implemented in some way I don’t understand.

I just think it would really help the understanding of the viral propagation in an organic and interactive fashion, as it were…

And thanks for a great ongoing cartoon.