"I Fucking Love Science" and "Lost Wormhole" t-shirts

11 Responses to “"I Fucking Love Science" and "Lost Wormhole" t-shirts”

1. Christopher Ing says:

Imaginary Foundation is printing Icanhazcheeseburger memes and pictures off tumblr on shirts now?

2. allenmcbride says:

I’ve never really understood personality rights, but apparently Illinois has them… does that imply that Jane Dill should get (or is getting) some of the action here? http://boingboing.net/2011/07/08/i-love-science-lady.html

3. The “Lost wormhole” shirt would only work if it was a recursive image of me wearing the shirt…

4. bobrk says:

I guess I’m an old fogey, but people wearing t-shirts with dirty words on them are a real problem when I’m out with my kids.

That said, I do love fucking science.

• …and I feel that comments with dirty words are a real problem when I’m reading BoingBoing with my kids!

GET OFF MY LAWN!

• sudoLoki says:

There’s a big difference between “fucking loving” something and “love fucking” something…

(But I’m not here to judge)

• perchecreek says:

Perhaps you’ve come to the wrong place. This is Boing Boing; Boink Boink is  over here.

• endrest says:

Yes, to a degree, I wonder about wearing clothes with ‘colorful metaphors’ on them in public… I wonder if I look like an ass because there’s children around that may ask their parents what that word means.  That said, “I fscking love computers!”

5. Ed J says:

Edit: Apologies. I looked on the IF blog and found no attribution.

So, you not only failed to credit the creator of the wormhole image, you’re promoting someone who will profit from the theft of this image?

The original creator was kleinmania.com

• David Pescovitz says:

No, you failed to ask a simple question before wrongly accusing someone of theft. Imaginary Foundation licensed that image from the artist. And Wallace Kirkland’s photo of Jane Dill was also licensed.