A Is For About Us: Martha Plimpton

9 Responses to “A Is For About Us: Martha Plimpton”

1. I love this if only because that’s how I write my capital As (well, at least sometimes – the site seems to be playing it fast and loose with the horizontal mirroring of its symbol). Horizontal lines are for squares.

Might be nice to mention this, well, anywhere, for people who don’t/can’t watch videos: it’s a campaign against all the legislative business as of late to take rights away from women.

2. wil manning says:

Viewing from China I couldn’t see the video and the blurb didn’t mention actually for A Is For does or is. Just thought you guys might add that in :)

3. emilydickinsonridesabmx says:

Martha Plimpton was my first legit crush, beginning with seeing “The Goonies”. Seeing her supporting such a cool project gives me the childhood warm and fuzzies all over again.

4. Nicky G says:

There should be a Goonies sequel, starring the entirety of the original cast, or whichever of those 80s child stars survived their various drug addictions and whatnot.

Actually come to think of it, Sean Astin, Josh Brolin, Martha Plimpton et al. would make a pretty strong cast. How weird is that?

5. noah django says:

“I think about you when I go to the bathroom”

6. Madama says:

I had to google this, but here’s an explanation of “A is For” from July on Boing Boing…  http://boingboing.net/2012/07/17/a-is-for-awareness.html

7. Cefeida says:

Martha Plimpton is SO awesome.

8. Steve Taylor says:

It would be nice if the article gave some hint as to what it’s actually about – it’s pretty opaque if you don’t already know what it is.

9. Cefeida says:

People seem to be confused as to where to find information about ‘A is for’.

http://www.aisfor.org/ (even though it was already mentioned in the article)