Walt Disnizzle Mixtape

19 Responses to “Walt Disnizzle Mixtape”

1. connie1946 says:

A 77-minute Disney, Hip Hop and Breaks mashup mixtape with an explicit language warning label and little jokes and juxtapositions?

Of course, it just has to be good.
    I’ll put it on the iPod and work out to it
    in my step aerobics class today after work

2. Ito Kagehisa says:

Hey, when’s the FLAC going to be up, Arkie?

I may be something bizarrely like a soft-hearted battle nerd, after all.

3. arkizzle / Moderator says:

Sorry Ito, I would have put it up already but mediafire has a 200mb filesize limit. I’ll look for another host for the FLAC, just for you :)

EDIT: oops! I’m still a moderator! Muhahahaha!

4. timquinn says:

negativland gonna sue your ass.

5. rtresco says:

Hati Sez is sick. Great mix.

6. Milt Coon says:

I do not know how I stumbled upon such degrading filth, I thought my computer desktop was locked against this degrading garbage. Walt Disney was a great man who created the most magical place in the world and they have produced the best movies in the World and History. Why would you mix up those wonderful old songs with this nasty rap? There’s still some Purity in the World, and–
    Naw, I can’t do it anymore, just playing- this shit is seriously brilliant, the best mash-up since Onyx and Biohazard. (Kidding there, too. I forgot how hard irony is on the interweb.)

7. tyrsalvia says:

This is really fantastic! This has been added to my roster of Soundcloud tracks to work out to. It’s hard to listen to this and not want to get moving. Arkizzle, thanks for making it!

8. amuseamuse says:

haven’t heard the whole thing yet, but Hathi Sez is EMPHATICALLY NOT BAD.

9. This is one of the best mashups I’ve ever heard.  Some day my pimp will come is absolutely brilliant.  I’ve been bobbing my head to this album all morning; it’s seriously that fantastic.  Would you be offended if I threw up a link on FB?

10. kiptw says:

Thanks! Izzle.

11. Ashley says:

If it’s possible could ANYBODY put this mixtape on youtube, track by track.

12. Senor Schaffer says:

I was just going to give this a little listen and go to bed.

It’s almost 3:00 AM now.