Zippo tricks, like a boss

17 Responses to “Zippo tricks, like a boss”

1. Quiche de Resistance says:

Cory, it’s ok to have one with your old flame nicotine.  She’ll always welcome you back, and it would be sooooo nice.  Just one can’t hurt.

2. MollyMaguire says:

Gah, I am so phobic about smoking, I can’t even watch this. The only time I handle a lighter or a match is to light the grill or the wood stove and it feels weird every time.

3. Steve says:

Stolen?  Were you not aware of the restriction on ignition devices?

• teapot says:

Whats the deal with that? Are you serious? I’ve been limited to one on international flights before but they never took them all… is this an America-only thing? I believe the problem with taking a Zippo on is the liquid fuel and the fact they look awesome and are much more tempting for The Shithead Admin douches to steal for “purposes of national security”.

4. I’m way more obsessed with how that cute face blends with that sexy accent, and then it’s all topped off by that little giggle at the end. Dyin over here.

5. Amelia_G says:

German pubs are so serious about having a candle or lamp on every table, it gives you something to build fire rituals and tricks around that helps people ignore the clouds and clouds of secondhand smoke.

Are Zippos still manufactured in Bradford, PA? When I was a kid, apparently the only products still manufactured in Pennsylvania were Zippo lighters and the Slinky.

6. Alto says:

Case Knives. Bradford, PA.

7. thekingofkings says:

Her tricks are no biggie, only non smokers will be amazed by her tricks.

I quitted 2 months ago after 15 years of smoking, hoorah!

• phuzz says:

I’m still trying to work out how she re-lit the flame by clicking her fingers about 4 inches away.  I see the hand holding the lighter move as well, but I can’t work out how she re-ignites it :(

8. PeaceLove says:

She’s cute but no great Zippo virtuoso. Check out this guy:

Rockin’ an old-school iMac, too!

9. Textuality says:

I’m still pretty salty about the fact that Zippo had that site shut down.