Replica vintage sports jerseys made out of new-old vintage fabric

12 Responses to “Replica vintage sports jerseys made out of new-old vintage fabric”

1. Geoduck says:

“New-old vintage textiles”? A Google search for the phrase just leads to the same seller.

• Sam says:

If I recall correctly, “new-old stock” is something that’s been sitting on a shelf for a long time never been used.

See this with electronics a lot – example: a new-old vacuum tube. It was made in 1964, but was never taken out of the box.

• ando bobando says:

I’m glad this is the first comment, because my first thought was “What the heck kind of marketing bs is ‘new-old’?”

2. Smash Martian says:

For those of us that prefer round ball football, there’s http://www.toffs.com/ which does a whole bundle of historical and fictional football shirts such as Escape to Victory, Roy of the Rovers and the classic Dukla Prague away kit.

3. godwal says:

How did Cory know I needed to own an Atlanta Black Crackers 1940 Negro Southern League jersey before I did?

4. danimagoo says:

Ok, how could you not put this jersey as the pic for the article?

• futnuh says:

Because it isn’t a hockey jersey. I can’t speak for Cory, but for many Canadians, hockey has an emotional resonance that baseball doesn’t. In my case, it wasn’t always positive – I hated the fact that we couldn’t watch the Saturday Night Movie on television owing to the Leafs game being on.

5. Thorzdad says:

Oh, man…The blank fungo shirts look like a great buy!

6. Bruce says:

This is one of my favourite stores in Seattle! Picked up a Taiyo Whales shirt on my last visit, planning on getting a Vancouver Mounties field crew jacket next time!

7. pupdog says:

I know a fella that went to work for these guys – In my opinion, EFF is true sports fans, not people just looking to make a buck off marketing.