Use the RoboRomney service to fill in your positions on issues from abortion to the economy to gun-control, and the system will mine a database of real Romney quotes to produce a position paper in which the candidate agrees with everything you say. Discuss

10 Responses to “Mitt Romney agrees with you”

1. Ender Wiggin says:

it’s missing the pot question.

2. Chuck says:

Dear RoboRomney,

I think that the wealthiest of the super, SUPER rich should be allowed to inbreed their children.  Why force the best and highest classes among us to seek new blood and enter into marital unions outside their immediate families?  Traditional and outdated unions such as these run the risk of dispersing and diluting the largest bodies of family wealth down to the lower classes, such as the merely super wealthy.  Is there something you can do about this, RoboRomney?  I await your reply.

• theophrastvs says:

It worked well for the extended royal family of europe; until some interesting anomalies started to show up (hemophilia, madness, nazi regalia wearing…)

3. Bearpaw01 says:

I think for the next debate, Obama should just step off to the side and let Romney debate Romney.

4. EMF says:

Let’s face it, neither candidate is worthy of the office, and it’s the fault of the public.

• theophrastvs says:

I admit it.  It’s all my fault.  But I really thought Pat Paulsen had a shot this time. (and/or “Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos”)

5. bryan rasmussen says:

Sorry, but I put in liberal for everything but gun control and RoboRomney said things like he wanted to reform Medicare. Sure, it could be taken to mean something liberal but the reality of the matter is that if you say you want to reform Medicare you mean something ‘conservative’ by that – and by conservative I mean destructive.

6. random says:

I picked “liberal” for foreign policy and the quote was in favour of keeping troops in Iraq. You fail RoboRomney.