Bollywood Steel Guitar

12 Responses to “Bollywood Steel Guitar”

1. meatdonut says:

Interesting enough but there’s no steel guitar in that song.

2. SpaceOtter says:

Do you ever wonder how much music there is floating around out there in the big wide world that you’d really like but will never be exposed to? I’ve been hooked on anime soundtracks for a few years now, and am very glad to have found them. What else is out there waiting for discovery? I feel like I’ll not live long enough to discover all the great music that could grace my ears, and that makes me sad. :(

• Jim Schmidt says:

This is why I’m so happy to have online music services like Pandora. I would likely have never discovered Norwegian operatic metal were it not for Pandora, and the channel I built from The Seatbelts is full of funky jams and cool blues.

3. voiceinthedistance says:

Comment deleted. This is now an entirely different song, and the delightfully demented video clip is nowhere in sight. Interesting song, but not out there like the last one.

4. Radiodiffusion Internasionaal says:

Thanks for the plug!  By the way, there’s 22 tracks on the LP version. The bonus track – “Duniya Mein” was covered by the Sun City Girls as “Apna Desh” on ’330,003 Crossdressers from Beyond the Rig Veda’.

5. This is one of the coolest funky sounds, I’ve ever heard. This is my 5th time listening on loop.

6. Pope Ratzo says:

You’re right.  That was the bombi.

7. Sara Clarke says:

Oh, man, this is one of my all time favorite albums. I thought I was the only one who knew about this — iTunes sure doesn’t know what to do with it in Genius…

8. woid says:

A great album… I’ve listened to it easily a million times. Sara, you are not alone in the universe.

9. Hey, that’s “jaan pehechaan ho”,  as seen/heard in GHOST WORLD… and a very cool Heineken ad.