24 Responses to “All the Bonds, fighting themselves”

1. planettom says:

See also: The U.K. Sky Channel’s
    All The Bonds In One Car Chase
    (90-second video):

2. JoeBuck says:

Um, no. Moore, especially the later Moore, should lose big-time to any other Bond, and should make a smarmy joke just before he gets it.

3. akbar56 says:

You want all the Bonds? How about all the double-ohs?

(full disclosure-I edited this piece)

4. great idea. horrible execution.  Roger Moore is the weakest, most laughable Bond.  Daniel Craig and Sean Connery are CLEARLY to top dogs, taking out Craig in round one is a terrible mismatch.

5. oasisob1 says:

I’ve only watched round 1. I’ll be angry if Connery-Bond isn’t the final winner.

6. giantasterisk says:

The only acceptable outcome for Round 3 would be for Dalton and Brosnan to kill each other off. Both are too cheesy to live.

7. lev36 says:

I agree with the other commentators re: Roger Moore. Craig and Connery should definitely be the last two standing.

Plus, they left out David Niven.

• akbar56 says:

If they included Niven they would have had to include Allen, Sellers, Andress, Lavi and Pettet (which is why it is best to ignore that ridiculous spoof) What they missed out on was putting Thunderball Connery Bond up against Never Say Never Again Connery Bond.

8. Ladyfingers says:

Moore had to win. Of all the Bonds, he’s the most impervious to any real-world consequences.

9. Jared Forshey says:

If this isn’t the sort of thing Trent McCauley would make, I don’t know what is!

10. “Bond is a BRUTE.  I’ve already put him behind me.  I will never play him again.  Peace – that’s the message now.”

George Lazenby, who clearly over-estimated the longevity of the Age of Aquarius, and under-estimated that of the Age of Bond.

11. kmoser says:

“No, Mr. Bond, I expect all of you to die!”

12. daneyul says:

Nicely done!  I went in thinking  they’d do the popular, obvious thing and make it a Connery show. But nope, it was unpredictable, funny, and extremely well executed.

13. howaboutthisdangit says:

Earlier that evening:

14. There can be only one, and that one is Connery.