Most Gangsta Lunchables Commercial ever

YouTuber Mike Dahlquist (@Mikediva) "discovered" this "banned" mid-90s video ad for Lunchables. (via Sean Bonner)

26 Responses to “Most Gangsta Lunchables Commercial ever”

1. Kevin Pierce says:

Pure Genius

2. Devin Miller says:

Yeah no he didn’t discover anything.  This is a video produced by Mike Diva over a year ago.  Original video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHnGMV8yOEQ

3. Funk Daddy says:

All products should be promoted in like manner. A+

4. Grey Devil says:

That. Was. Amazing, I laughed so hard.

5. Kevin Pierce says:

That’s a 2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan at :51

6. ComradeQuestions says:

Ahh, it’s things like this that make me realize things are finally back to normal.

7. knoxblox says:

“F**k the lunch money. Gimme your Lunchables.”

8. That video is exactly the laugh I needed this morning.  I’ve got to download the song to it… “wash it down with Capri Sun after…”  Pure, epic, genius.

Also, the fact that they’re touting “whole grain” should be a dead giveaway that it’s not actually a 90s-era commercial. “Whole grain” didn’t become a selling point until the mid 2000s. For that fact, WTF is “whole grain” anyway? I know what they’re trying to say, but the biologist/pedant in me always wants to know which specific grains they’re talking about. Whole grain corn != whole grain wheat != whole grain oats.

9. JoshP says:

Word. To. Mah. Homies.

@chloramphenicol- I’m pretty sure the whole ‘whole’ vs. ‘x’ debate originates in the use of processed bleached and enriched flours like in, say,  wonderbread as opposed to a less manipulated point of origin. Whether there exists documentation to back this is far below my threshold of concentration.  xxoo

10. McDrunk says:

Thank you thank you thank you for the great morning laugh!

11. Teirhan says:

Mike Diva has a couple awesome pieces of comedy gold in with all the other terrible videos he makes.  This is one of them.

12. noah django says:

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

13. Ping Kee says:

I had to google “lunchable” to discover that a dry biscuit, some unidentifiable meat product, and “cheese” is Kraft’s idea of a healthy lunch. After sorting that out, the video was hilarious. And to be honest, the exhortation to grind down the crackers and smoke them is as good as any nutritional advice you’ll get from Kraft.