Occupy Deluxe Tentacles at Louis Vuitton

19 Responses to “Occupy Deluxe Tentacles at Louis Vuitton”

1. Greeting card edition: “LVMH’s latest Brand Ambassadors did not last long on the job”

2. Tavie says:

Hahahaha!!! That’s brilliant, Pike and Mrs Pike!!! So impish!

3. IndexMe says:

It looks like he’s having fun. But.. well I hate to sound like a hater but the disturbing/exciting part of the design is Yayoi Kusama’s dots and tentacles, none of which are actually on the mask which looks like bruised meat. Okay I sound like a hater.. sorry. The most disturbing part is the lifelike figurine of Kusama in the window on Omotesando actually, so I guess I’m very glad his mask does not have orange hair or dark glasses.

4. Samuel Sherman says:

I don’t understand your intention here. Occupying Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama?

5. blueelm says:

Actually I find the statement of a LV (knockoff) occupy mask really funny and clever.

This could be a series: Prada, Gucci,D&G, etc…

6. Robert Cruickshank says:

Occupy? Shouldn’t it be occupodes?

7. David Pescovitz says:

New headline:
    “How I spent my vacation”
    by Rob Beschizza

(Nice work, pal.)

8. haineux says:

I think part of the jape is the LV is exceptionally touchy about people using their trademarks in ANY way at all — sue first, ask questions later, but I bet the store manager was savvy enough to think, “If I ignore them, maybe they’ll go away.”

Also: cute mutants doing mutant things are cute.

9. Halloween_Jack says:

I too am surprised that they were so sanguine about you using the pattern.

10. sinkingship3 says:

For shame, harassing the fair and financially solvent conservatives of Ross Park Mall. And so soon after Uncle Mittens’ little setback. You’re terrible, Muriel.

11. That_Anonymous_Coward says: