Leadership tips from Paula Broadwell

11 Responses to “Leadership tips from Paula Broadwell”

1. GawainLavers says:

Sending people to their deaths, now with 40% more woo.

2. EH says:

I’m looking at casting the movie with Tim Blake-Nelson, Rashida Jones, and I can’t think of someone for Holly yet.

3. spocko says:

Here is my humorous take on these “Rules for Living” I give you
    Pataerus’ “Rules for Living vs. Rules for Cheating”

4. PhosPhorious says:

“Be positive.”

Of course, it’s ok to say “no” every once in a while. . .

5. butmyrisk says:

Let’s not slut-shame here. Most people like to have sex. And people have sex all the time.  This is just an interesting case.

• blueelm says:

I’m not slut shaming, this is just the hilarity of hypocrisy.

” Integrity, or adherence to a strict moral and ethical code, is a hallmark quality of a great leader. Without it, a leader will lose the trust and respect of the populace it leads and serves. In the military, this could lead to a lack of public trust, which ultimately threatens peace and security. ”

Come on… I can’t *not* laugh!

The woman is amazingly narcissistic, enough so to write a book to tell people how to become better people by acting more like her. Then she gets caught being the worst thing a superior human could ever be– which is to say no better than the rest of us. Well, people are just going to laugh because that’s how it is. Now ignoring his part and painting her as the villain is straight up sexism, but laughing at both of them is just acknowledging foolish human nature and its hilarious outcomes.

6. novium says:

Forget the scandal, I’m depressed that the advice in a “lady leadership series” included the all important “Be positive! Make sure you’re making others feel good about themselves!”

7. Judas Peckerwood says:

“A book that captures this phenomenon is Celestine Prophesy.”

And that says all you really need to know about Paula Broadwell’s intellectual and spiritual cred.

8. amarx says:

She was also jealous of him becoming a contestant on Donald Trump’s  “Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars” show: http://hollywoodandswine.com/disgraced-general-david-petraeus-enlists-in-nbcs-celebrity-apprentice-all-stars/