9 Responses to “Doomsday Preppers game for iOS”

1. Ryan_T_H says:

That is a re-branded and upside down clone of Tiny Tower.

Well, at least they put more thought into it than Zynga’s clone.

2. Boundegar says:

I doubt this is better than Minecraft.

3. GeorgeMokray says:

Would be good if NatGeo spent an hour doing real and practical preparedness rather than the paranoid fantasy of “Doomsday Preppers.”  Maybe they could team up with OccupySandy, 350.org and recovers.org to educate people so that they could save their own lives instead of the juvenile BS they are currently broadcasting.

Here’s my poor attempt – Solar IS Civil Defense:

• sdmikev says:

Exactly.  All those goobers stocking guns and canned goods are HOPING for the end times or whatever.  But they’re all so goddamned stupid, they don’t realize they’ll be the first to go..

4. CSBD says:

Actually I am all for this kind of crap… once the ‘pocalypse doesnt come, these asshats will all have to sell their stuff at a huge loss… some of their “prepped” crap will be more useful to me than the average flea market/garage sale crap I normally see.  Living in Michigan did have its advantages after the fall of the Militia(s) and the fizzle of Y2K.

It was much easier to pick up the camping stuff I always wanted but was not willing to waste the money on at retail prices.

• IronEdithKidd says:

So, what you’re saying is that I should really concentrate on doing some serious garage-sailing next summer?  Say, out Hillsdale way?  Or are there better pockets of fuckery to be picked in Michigan?  Preferably closer to Detroit metro…Just curious because we’d like to start doing some camping now that our kid is old enough to handle it.

5. acerplatanoides says:

Imagine the folly of allowing people to play elaborate games which do nothing whatever to increase consumption. It’s madness. Nowadays the Controllers won’t approve of any new game unless it can be shown that it requires at least as much apparatus as the most complicated of existing games.