As the World Burns: Petraeus scandal cheat-sheet and infographic

14 Responses to “As the World Burns: Petraeus scandal cheat-sheet and infographic”

1. Sigmund_Jung says:

This is actually the most fun I’ve had with news since a long time!

2. Petzl says:

Wow, that de-WTFer chart worked like a charm. I’m completely clear of WTFs now.

Edit: certain news organizations are going to have a problem with it however; there are no links to Benghazi.

3. EH says:

LOL “Not involved yet.”

4. MurasakiMadness says:

See, this is nice. Now while ADD repeatedly lures me to this story, that same condition is satisfied by an easy-to-follow visual.

Can we make this into a board game for when the internets cut out?

5. PaulDavisTheFirst says:

the chart is missing eric cantor and other congressional republicans, at the very least.

6. smut clyde says:

That chart is the worst map of the human brain EVAH.

7. smut clyde says:

Also missing: the Washington Post editor / ghostwriter who wrote Broadwell’s hagiography of Petraeus:

8. ethicalcannibal says:

Now I feel all caught up. I was confused, but the chart made it all better.

9. Andrew Langmead says:

The phrase “volunteer, unpaid, social liaison” does sound better than what the music business calls a “groupie”.

10. This chart was created by Hilary Sargent Ramadei, and posted on her Facebook page

11. Maj Variola says:

Just summarize:
    Linda Tripp = Jill Kelly and the FBI
    Monica Lewinsky = Broadwell
    Clinton = Petraeus

But the surveillance camera staring at itself is pinning my irony meter..

Silly CIA directory shoulda used crypto…

Maybe he can be on a talk show with Weiner, Spitzer, etc.  Called “The View with our Pants Down”

12. IronEdithKidd says:

I read the article, but I think I can boil it down even further: a lot of men with power can’t keep their dicks in their whitey-tighties.