Brain Rot: In Time For Christmas, M.E.M.E.S Action Figures!

By Ed Piskor at 7:00 am Tue, Nov 27, 2012

Published 7:00 am Tue, Nov 27, 2012

About the Author

Hip Hop Family Tree is in stores. Hip Hop Family Tree book 2 is now on Amazon!
Coming soon: The Hip Hop Family Tree Box Set

16 Responses to “Brain Rot: In Time For Christmas, M.E.M.E.S Action Figures!”

1. Michael Polo says:

….hiding kids, hiding wife

2. I don’t recognize the one with will smith or the one next to it that looks like a closed fist. Checked knowyourmeme.com and I suppose the first is “Fresh prince of ________”

3. Ed Piskor says:

I’ll give a piece of original art to the person who can guess the meme next to Will Smith.

4. Jonathan Cohen says:

Chris Ware thinks of clever shit to put in the indicia all the time. And that’s Goatse next to Will Smith, you sicko.

• Ed Piskor says:

Chris Ware DOES put clever stuff in the indicia of his faux ads. You’re right. However, no goatse next to smitty. I might have to make people show their work, like in math class.

5. Santiago Farrell says:

I think it’s Tubgirl, that or 2girls1cup, something filthy. It’s a really weird capture.

6. Red Monk says:

When is series 2 keyboard cat coming out?

7. greenglyph says:

So, showing my work: Google image search seems to produce newspaper images (halftone!) and gravestones (weird!).  So no help there. It’s a rather grainy image, but all of the other images are portraits, so let’s assume this one is, too. Not much apparent symmetry to the image, so it’s probably in profile. Let’s wait a minute for pareidolia to kick in…the large dark area looks kind of beardy in shape…I’m getting a strong Emmet Kelly vibe. The only clown-related meme that immediately springs to mind involves Juggalos and magnets. I can’t think of or find anything else clown-related that has the same kind of meme-status as the rest of the images, so I guess I’ll just leave it there…

8. Ed Piskor says:

Rather than just throwing out different memes until you get them right, show me some work. wimpyrutherford@gmail.com