Realistic chocolate baby-heads

31 Responses to “Realistic chocolate baby-heads”

1. Brainspore says:

I can’t decide if it would be more or less disturbing if they hadn’t gone through the extra trouble to make the babies caucasian.

2. winkybb says:

My eyes! I can’t un-see that. Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket. I thought BB was a directory of wonderful things. No sweet dreams for me for couple of weeks.

3. gorfulator says:

KUATO LIVES!!!

4. Sekino says:

Okay, I don’t even want to touch the things (much less endure the mere thought of chomping on them!!!) but my evil self had to grin at the thought of never getting invited to a frilly shower party again…

5. Reverend Loki says:

“Maybe it’s as they have no body, or maybe it’s just as they are a baby’s head?!?”

I’m trying to imagine in what way, if any, having the full torso and limbs attached to these things would make them any less creepy…

• David Davion says:

I’m going to have to go, with absolute certainty, that it is the glazed over, dead eyes that look like they’ve been rotted a day or two. The skin looks rather cadaverous, too.   We’re far too used to seeing images of partial bodies for that to have anything to do with it.

6. chellberty says:

BABY! the other white chocolate.

7. Now remake this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUEvtEYfsd0

8. oasisob1 says:

No, really. This new Family line of posts, it’s killing me.

9. DisGuest says:

Ugly babies, bleh. Wasn’t this the idea someone came up with a few days ago with the ultrasound fetus molds?

10. welcomeabored says:

A little worried about how they made the moulds, and it looks like the baby has cataracts.

11. SamSam says:

Can this be combined with the 3D printing of your baby fetus we saw earlier?

PRINT YOUR OWN BABY AND EAT IT!!

12. StCredZero says:

Should be filled with strawberry sauce!

13. orwell says:

sugar babies

14. cjporkchop says:

Still less creepy than “reborns.”

15. IndexMe says:

How horrifying. Yes it looks like Kuato.. way beyond uncanny valley and into dead, rotting, half adult / half baby flesh. This is seriously disturbed! If you want to eat zombies go make a mold of your pet or family member, or less problematic your significant other’s thigh, and eat that. But close the drapes first please! God-awful crap. Nothing personal Cory. Once I get beyond the sheet hideousness and wondering about how we get so many people who delight in this sort of thing. It must be a major cultural shift that has enabled celebration of a zombie apocalypse that am constitutionally unable to absorb. I shudder to think of whole cults springing up in the future around the not-ritual devouring of 3d-printed Jesus corpses, voodoo ceremonies against business competitors (could happen at Microsoft!) and tissue-specific organ meat flavoring. Would not be kosher I’m pretty sure. Though if you could print with egg-white foam maybe it could be used in church for the sacrament?

16. georgia says:

they ‘re so scary!! but, great work.