Buffalo Bill Dance Unicorn Chaser

33 Responses to “Buffalo Bill Dance Unicorn Chaser”

1. pixilbit says:

I had a sinking feeling it was going to be that guy when I saw the title. On the other hand, when you said “Pursuant”, I had a vain hope that it might involve the two of them chasing each other around on tiny little motor-buggies, sped up with Yakkety Sax playing.

2. hyperfocal says:

He seems to be enjoying himself, so there’s that…

3. echolocate chocolate says:

Hee hee, his horn is entertainingly springy.

4. jaytkay says:

Fuq that.

Here’s a Buffalo Bill Dance Buffalo Bill Chaser!

5. bigfatlamer says:

Holy hell what is wrong with people?

• echolocate chocolate says:

Oh come on, we’ve been doing this shit since the ancient greeks and their weird centaurs and satyrs. The ancient Egyptians were all about animal-headed people. Hinduism is all about animal people. Since basically the first time a dude saw a powerful animal and was like “badasssssss”, we’ve been wearing animal masks and doing strange dances.

I think it’s more weird that we’re NOT wearing animal masks and gyrating like basically all the time. I mean, it’s the 21st century, right?

• Yeah, some people are just put off by anything sincere, feminine, and/or imperfect. I sincerely do pity them.

6. Dlo Burns says:

I remember there was a video of this guy done up as tiger, and he was kind of streching and prancing around like an industrial space and after a bit some guy opens up a door in the background, stands there dumbstruck for a while, then retreats into the land of confusion.

7. wetitnpetit says:

I have the weirdest boner right now.

8. Robert says:

WTF was he doing running that sword over his palm oh wait it was a fake sword.

9. vespadaddy says:

1:25.  That’s as far as I could get.  Did I miss anything?

10. grimc says:

I demand a refund.

11. Kevin Pierce says:

Some things are better as still photos.

12. Vales3 says:

This creeps me out more than Buffalo Bill skinning his humps and making that beautiful skin suit he was working on. Clerks 2 Buffalo Bill dance: Classic. This one is just WRONG! (and I think I lost vision in my right eye, THANKS BOINGBOING!). Unfortunately I can’t Un-See this.

13. toyg says:

Note how the camera shakes — there was a cameraman. In the same room. I wonder if he’s still alive.

14. TheOven says:

Meh. Cheap Cremaster rip-off. (I wonder what Bjørk would think)

Also, it’s a good thing they only gave that unicorny a prop sword or that would be a whole different video.

15. Cowicide says:

Can we get a unicorn chaser for the unicorn chaser?

16. Donald Petersen says:

My man could use a choreographer.  It would work so much better if he didn’t seem quite so tentative.  If you’re gonna do it, jump in with all four hooves.

17. Pat L says:

People acting like animals…  You know how cats always run like crazy right after they use the litter box?  It would be funny if people did that.  Especially at the office.