Check out the McAfee Mind Map

16 Responses to “Check out the McAfee Mind Map”

1. Gavin berry says:

You need to tell them to stop with the bullshit about bath salts and the zombie face eating thing, BB showed it as bull not long ago, but this chart has it as the cause.

• TooGoodToCheck says:

clarify please – serious or sarcastic?

• Mattie Kenny says:

The man who ate the homeless guy’s face in Florida was not on bath salts and there was no reason to think he was on bath salts. It was a trumped up “fact” added to an already sensational incident to cause even more drug hysteria.

I may not agree with the use of bath salts but I stopped reading the infographic after I saw that because it bugged me enough. (cue being told I’m overly sensitive)

Anywho, the couple things I read before I got to that sentence made the infographic seem fairly clever!

• Mattie Kenny says:

Further: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/bath-salts-marijuana-face-eating-killer-miami-cannibal-143149305.html

2. Gavin berry says:

Neither and both? just trying to be silly. I did come across as a bit harsh!

Just a small point, but the zombie face eater guy was not on bath salts at all, it was total bullshit from the media as usual, and BB did do an article on it being false. But this chart still says it was bath salts.

3. RedShirt77 says:

amazing…

4. SedanChair says:

Wouldn’t it be funny if you were reading this map when all of a sudden nuclear Armageddon broke out and the Earth was covered in atomic fire? And you were  spirited up to the Pearly Gates and St. Peter would be like “sup” and you’d be like “what’s going on” and then he’d be like “so, what were you doing in the last moments of your life?” and you’d be all “well there’s this crazy old dude named John McAfee and he went to Belize and the cops are after him for fucking teenagers or something” and St. Peter would be like “dude, language” and you’d say “sorry” and he’d be like “go on, though, that shit is crazy”

5. goretsky says:

Hello,

This is not a bad attempt, but it suffers from much outdated and inaccurate information about Dr. McAfee.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• Halloween_Jack says:

Protip: you’re not making a very good case when you refer to someone as “Doctor” when they have only an honorary PhD from a college that doesn’t even have actual graduate programs.

6. jeffwise says:

One of the things that perhaps could be updated is the fact that McAfee retracted his allegation that I cheated on my wife. Thanks,
    Jeff Wise

7. Cowicide says:

Whorehouses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s

8. Lithi says:

What is it with anti-virus folks and batshit nuttery? This guy, Kaspersky saying gubmint should control the web, seriously?

• Well yeah because he wants the government to pay him to do the job.

• imaguid says:

as has been pointed out in other venues, it has nothing to do with anti-virus folks. there are a few ‘unusual’ people in any group. they stand out while the normal ones fade into the woodwork.

most people are only aware of the highest profile AV folks – they don’t all get to be high profile just by doing a really good job.