A casting agency for all of your creepy horror child casting needs

(Video link) Do many people tell you your child is "interesting"? Or "precocious"? Or "downright terrifying"? If you have a special child with a very specific talent for scaring the living bejesus out of people, then here is the fictional casting agency for you (by Barely Political)! (via JoBlo)

10 Responses to “A casting agency for all of your creepy horror child casting needs”

1. Preston Sturges says:

I don’t know any kids like that, but a friends mom can make the wall paper peel and the plaster weep blood…. from the next room.  Seriously, I always knew he was little twitchy, but then one day she came to see him at work.  As soon as the door opened in the foyer, it was a blast of pure evil came straight through the wall.

2. Good stuff! They got most of the main classes – no twins though…

• Preston Sturges says:

Like from “the Shining.”

Not to mention the carnivorous zombie child, which goes all the way back to the original Night of the Living dead, the remake of Dawn of the Dead, and The Walking Dead.

• They missed my favorite: A ball bouncing down an empty hallway, followed by disembodied giggling.

3. Halloween_Jack says:

I don’t know what it is about Barely Political, but they’ve never been funny to me, just sort of funnyesque. It’s as if they look up relevant tropes for a particular thing on TVTropes, then film a pretty straight-up version of that.

4. wetitnpetit says:

Surefire way to get your kid cast is to dress him/her up as a mini clown.

5. Shane Cashin says:

Very good!

6. ChickieD says:

I’m pretty sure this is where they found the kid for that elevator gag for the Brazilian show.