Teddy bears with terrifying human teeth

19 Responses to “Teddy bears with terrifying human teeth”

1. DisGuest says:

That thing is super cute and not creepy at all.

2. Dlo Burns says:

Oh thank goodness, my niece is entering that “ugh that’s for babies!” phase. One of these will surely malign her of that thinking (or just creep her and the ‘rents out).

MWAHAHAHA

3. Felton / Moderator says:

The switchblade makes it look vaguely sinister.

4. jimh says:

Some of them have more realistic glass eyes sewn in with eyelids, which for me increases the creep factor x1000!

5. Tao_art says:

Ursus Insolitus Fhtagn!

6. euansmith says:

“The eyes! The eyes! The teeth! The teeth!”

7. mzed says:

I wonder if this would be safe for my newborn daughter.  Sure looks cute.

8. apollonia666 says:

In poking about her Etsy shop, there are also some listings for some signed books — it appears that Mrs. McGettrick is the children’s author Louise Arnold:
    “…I know the author. Rather well. Rumour has it that it’s not the greatest time to be a children’s author, and she’s had to resort to arts and crafts in order to keep her cat in the lifestyle she has become accustomed to.”

Her first book was published after she won a BBC News contest searching for “the next J.K. Rowling.” Her books seem to have been critical, if not commercial, successes so far.

9. thequickbrownfox says:

Looks like a rip from “Rex the Runt”, the stop-motion animated series from the makers of “Wallace and Gromit”.

• Glippiglop says:

Well, “cute monsters in desperate need of dentistry” is hardly uncommon in general.  However the use of (faux) human teeth and eyeballs really make these teddies special… and I’m looking forward to mine arriving the mail!

10. jwb says:

Looking forward to the new Shane McGowan collection….

11. wetitnpetit says:

The only thing that’s missing is the human hair.

12. These are incredible.

I used make weird stuffed animals out of socks when I was a kid (subtext: no friends). Maybe I should start doing that again.

13. Sekino says:

I can’t decide what’s more awesome; the creepy bears or her shop announcement/descriptions.

14. acidrain69 says: