This is the ugly Christmas sweater that defeated all the rest

13 Responses to “This is the ugly Christmas sweater that defeated all the rest”

1. David Miller says:

It’s cute, except it’s misquoting the movie. The line is, “Keep the change, ya filthy animal.”

2. BarBarSeven says:

This is ugly. And I mean not ironically ugly or charming ugly.  Screw this sweater.

• Boundegar says:

I love it.  I would give it to my son for Xmas, except I don’t like to reference a movie I’ve never seen.  And I don’t want to see the movie.

3. Leo says:

This is pretttty great. I especially love that hole in the pants right near the crotchal area.

4. gnp says:

Reminds me Meryn Cadell’s poetry/song piece, The Sweater: “Now if the sweater has, like, reindeer on it, or is a funny colour like yellow — I’m sorry, you can’t get away with a sweater like that. Look for brown or grey or blue. Anything other than that and you know you’re dealing with someone who’s different.”

5. Brainspore says:

Complete with prancing reindeer on the wearer’s biceps…

[Striking bodybuilder pose] “…ladies, meet ‘Donner’ and ‘Blitzen.’”

6. Shady Lane says:

Put a log on the fire, slip into your favourite christmas sweater and head on over to http://www.christmasrewound.com to request real christmas music on a real record player.

7. cdh1971 says:

That’s gold, Jerry! GOLD!

8. Adam Coe says:

christmas sweater parties are so insanely past their prime…i mean, if you’re buying it from uglychristmassweaters.com, gimme a break…the whole point is that you went to a thrift store or raided your dad’s closet to FIND something, not spend 50 bucks on the internet for a sweater someone made intentionally ugly.

9. chgoliz says: