A Totally Expected Journey to the 7:45 Showing of The Hobbit

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Louis makes a totally expected journey to see the 7:45 showing of "The Hobbit"

BE THE FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK to see Tom the Dancing Bug every week! Members of the elite and prestigious INNER HIVE get the comic in their inboxes at least a day before publication -- and much, much MORE!

Please click HERE for information. Thank you.

Please click HERE for information. Thank you.

Published 9:33 am Wed, Dec 12, 2012

More at Boing Boing

People in crowds do not spontaneously de-evolve into subhuman beasts

The viewpoint that humans in large groups are dangerous has informed the policies and tactics of governments and police forces for more than a century, and like many prescientific musings, much of it is wrong. David McRaney investigates in the latest episode of You AreNot So Smart.

A very brief history of pier fires in England

These monuments to Victorian decrepitude dot the shores of England. They go up in smoke with alarming regularity, writes Rob Beschizza.

23 Responses to “A Totally Expected Journey to the 7:45 Showing of The Hobbit”

1. jgs says:

Nice payoff in the final frame.

2. Dave Pease says:

i could go for some julius of orange right about now.

3. perfect choice of cell phone.

4. Home run Ruben. This might be my favorite comic of yours thus far, and I enjoy all of them.

5. Christopher says:

Henceforth no matter what movie I’m going to see I will say that I’m seeing it at the Plexx of Multitude.

• Donald Petersen says:

I remember Stephen King once making mention of a particularly craptastic multi-screen venue as the local Herpes Cineplex.

6. William McBrine says:

Wait, three movies? I thought they were just breaking The Hobbit into two movies?

7. Jorpho says:

Given the frequent tone of the Louis comics, I was entirely expecting the show to turn out to be sold out.  But maybe that only happens to Bob.  (cf. http://www.gocomics.com/tomthedancingbug/2012/08/02/ )

8. Funk Daddy says:

three movies, makin me wait like a chump.. I would have gladly paid thrice the price of three to sit in a theatre for 5-6 hours rather than wait between these

Imma wait without seeing. See em all n a few years together at home or at a rep cinema. No babysitter hassles til then that way