• Geminids Meteor shower: How to watch the big fireworks in the sky tonight.
• Pacific Rim official trailer: Guillermo del Toro does kaiju in Pacific Rim, coming next summer.
• Archer is pretty great.
• A former Beatle jamming with most of Nirvana.
• Beat-Bach-sing: beatboxing to Bach. Teenage pianist meets beatbox-cellist.
• A Wham! holiday classic remixed with an artist dancing erotically on cubes of melting butter.
• There's something funny about the Christmas lights display in Brighton.
• John Lennon, Yoko Ono, and Chuck Berry perform "Memphis" (1972).
• The late Ravi Shankar on the Dick Cavett show, with George Harrison of the Beatles.
• Gravity powered lights, cheaper than solar.
• Portlandia holiday preview video: "Vagina Pillows."
Ok, it’s not just solar powered. It’s also an anti-theft, waterproof marvel that keeps my phone’s power bar from ever getting into the red.Sure the idea seems obvious now – tuck a gigantic solar powered battery pack into an exposed slot and turn the wearer into a walking energy harvester. Simple maybe, but I didn’t […]
The office I work in is full of things old people buy to make themselves feel young again. I can honestly say that our awesome new toy, The Swagtron T3 Hoverboard, makes me feel very, very old. I’ll explain why later. Swagtron T3 Pros There’s no way to overcharge the battery and that means no […]
Although there will never be a consensus about the best way to make coffee, any coffee connoisseur will agree that controlling the grind of your beans and balancing water temperature are the keys to a tasty cup. Since your plastic coffee pot doesn’t really allow for that kind of customization, going back to the French […]
Not all hackers are malicious information thieves—white-hat ethical hackers work with technology companies to ensure the security of their computer systems and user data. With all of today’s high-profile data breaches, ethical hackers are in considerable demand. To learn these critical skills and break into the high-paying cyber security field, try taking the courses in this […]
Making people aware of goods and services in the digital age requires an array of new strategies from social media and email to number-crunching tools like Google Analytics. To get a handle on the techniques used to capture attention and convert traffic into dollars in a crowded online environment, the Full-Stack Marketer Bundle offers 22 hours of training to get […]