There are so many cool videos hand-picked for our Boing Boing video page, I cain't hardly stand it. Some of the recent selections:
• Denny's "The Hobbit" Menu Video Review, a masterpiece by our own Rob Beschizza.
• An ambient "jam session" between three Buddhist Chant Boxes and a droning Raagini Electronic Digital Tanpura.
• An awesome montage of the future as seen in film.
• Round the World in 18 Songs: CDA's live musical performance to Google Maps accompaniment.
• Pesco's gonna interview Peter Hook of Joy Division and New Order at the SF JCC!!!!
• An alternate ending to Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, by Cee Lo Green.
Check 'em all out: Boing Boing: Video!
Alex Wood is an addict but won’t give up his smartphone. But he has five strategies for limiting its control over him: “I used to wake up tired. My body would ache and my head felt sore, like waking up with a hangover. Finally, I took control, like attending an AA class for addicts, I […]
We just got the Sport model of the EPIKGO hoverboard at my office. Besides being terribly chic, it’s apparently bulletproof.
Ok, it’s not just solar powered. It’s also an anti-theft, waterproof marvel that keeps my phone’s power bar from ever getting into the red.Sure the idea seems obvious now – tuck a gigantic solar powered battery pack into an exposed slot and turn the wearer into a walking energy harvester. Simple maybe, but I didn’t […]
“Gets stuff done,” is a good way to be described by anybody. Especially by coworkers or bosses. Because whether you’re in finance or a children’s librarian, stuff needs to get done. But how do you make sure stuff gets done? You definitely can’t do all the stuff yourself, unless your company/organization/government office consists entirely of you. And […]
Even the most expensive pair of hi-fi headphones can’t match the feeling of bass rumbling through your body at a live show. That’s why music aficionados designed The Basslet, an accessory that reproduces that sensation from your wrist. Does it make your whole body shake with deep subs? Not really, because that would be terrifying, but […]
They probably just sleep a lot. But still, you can remotely keep an eye on them when you’re at work and missing them deeply with this HD monitor from Kodak.If you have a new puppy that destroys everything in sight, or you just want to be a little more security-conscious, this WiFi camera is a […]