"Goatse Mail will offer email addresses on the internets most awesome domain: Goatse.cx. Users will be able to have their very own @goatse.cx email address using their existing Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or Outlook.com account. They've exceeded their Indiegogo goal with 7 days still remaining. (thanks, Eliot!)

28 Responses to “Goatse.cx will soon reboot as a Goatse-branded email service”

1. CSBD says:

With all of the terrible/important things going on in the world and USA right now, I am glad someone took the time to make this happen.

I will be especially happy if it gives me one more criteria for throwing out resumes.

• Jerril says:

On the one hand, I will never buy the “You can’t do that, terrible things are happening in the world!” argument. It’s basically the distillation of Stop Having Fun Guy.

On the other hand, I’m with you on the resumes – I don’t work in an industry where that would be even remotely appropriate.

On the gripping hand, just because you have an email address doesn’t mean it’s your only email address, or the one you put on your resumes. One of my World of Warcraft characters has an email address, fer crissakes.

• Rindan says:

Meh.  My work has lots of boring people in it.  If I get a bob@goatse.cx resume and they look competent, they get on my short list for an interview.  We have a thousand and one unimaginative and boring men and women hunkered down in  ‘burbclaves with there 1.2 children who can drop a man unconscious from 30 paces with talking about their son’s t-ball game or tales of how much they wasted on their boring ass TV system or car or whatever stupid thing they bought recently.

2. Paul Bailey says:

Will it have a huge space for outgoing content?

3. fuzzyfuzzyfungus says:

I’m assuming that they’ll be offering ample storage capacity?

4. Robbo says:

And what, pray tell, will their logo look like? : )

5. oasisob1 says:

Further proof that if a gap exists on the internet, someone will fill it. And that’s a pretty big gap to fill, indeed.

6. They’re actually already up and running. I bought mine as soon as possible. Some places filter the address out though so it’s not usable everywhere.

7. franko says:

sounds like an email service you’d want to subscribe to if you wanted to be sure that nobody EVER EVER EVER opened or responded to something from your email address.

8. 10xor01 says:

Mother’s Day is coming up.  I wonder if mom@goatse.cx is already taken.

9. This is probably one of the strangest things ever.

10. geoelectric says:

It will no doubt immediately be blackholed.

11. Halloween_Jack says:

You figure that there has to be at least one meme that couldn’t imaginably be monetized…

12. These days, email can be hard to grasp.  Send a message to my husband?  I might as well shout into a deep, dark cavern.  But there’s a new way to email, friend, and it’s available now from Goatse Labs.

Introducing Goatse-brand email, from Goatse Labs.

Our Goatse engineers have worked their fingers to the bone to give you a superior product, and now it’s time for you to take it.

Just listen to this testimonial:

“As a busy wife and mother, my household duties don’t leave me much time to email.  But when I do email, I use Goatse-brand.”

Goatse brand.  Get a grip on life.

*goaatseee brannnnnnnnd*

13. bcsizemo says:

Unless it automatically inserts “that” picture into every email I send I’m really not interested.

14. cellocgw says:

Somehow this seems to be a complete reversal of Rule 34

15. pjcamp says:

I absolutely do not not not want to read my mail through one of those.

16. Robert says:

Instead of “mail transfer agent” and “mail client”, are they “giver” and “receiver”?

17. Thorzdad says:

How many mail servers don’t already block anything from goatse.cx?

18. silvio figueroa lopez says:

Oigan!…Esa foto de esos dos: MOSTRANDO las NALGAS…Eso es una FALTA de RESPETO y una VULGARIDAD….
    No mas OFENSAS!….