Beyonce and the Illuminati

29 Responses to “Beyonce and the Illuminati”

1. MooseDesign says:

Wouldn’t the deluminati cause the lights to fail?

2. Yes, because when a secret society wants to remain secret, they flash hand signals during the most watched television event of the year. lol

3. Quiche de Resistance says:

I you liked it then you should’ve put the Eye of Providence on it.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

All the single lizards, all the single lizards,
      All the single lizards, all the single lizards,
      All the single lizards, all the single lizards,
      All the single lizards.

4. jandrese says:

Listen, if you’re going to find hidden meaning in every goddamn triangle you see, you’re going to end up like Dan Brown.

5. Navin_Johnson says:

Sadly has some relevance to the sad truther-nut story that BB posted earlier. Somebody, Marilove I think, was pointing out correctly (in those now closed comments) how this paranoia is egged on and fueled by some big “news” outlets/personalities, Fox, Glen Beck etc. Coincidentally this “Illuminati” nonsense originated on his site “The Blaze”, by their “Science & Technology” writer natch…….

Anyway, it’s clearly a personal message to me.

6. Listener43 says:

We asked her not to be quite so obvious.

7. Ryan Blunt says:

That’s a diamond press, 1-2-1-1. HAVOC!

8. Jorpho says:

It’s a brilliant photo.  Eyes off to the side, irises like vertical slits, teeth ever-so-slightly bared, eldritch glow coming off the hair.

To Photoshop it further would be an injustice, though no doubt people are busy doing that anyway.

9. lev36 says:

She was actually giving the signal to immanentize the Eschaton, but a crew from the Justified Ancients of Mummu hacked into the power grid just in time to shut her down.

10. RayCornwall says:

It’s DDP’s Diamond Cutter. Feel…the…BANG! (And then do some yoga.)

11. That “triangle” sign has another meaning, entirely, in Voudou…

12. Crashproof says:

Nothing to see here fnord.  Move along fnord.

13. Lithi says:

I can only imagine what Yield and school crossing signs do to these people.

14. franko says:

and here i thought they cut the power trying to STOP her performance.

15. chris jimson says:

I am the Illuminati, and I approve this message.

16. Antinous / Moderator says:

You have to admit, no real human being could possibly look that smooth and flawless.

17. hypersomniac says:

Play this for your friends who won’t shut the fuck up about the illuminati symbolism they saw in a Gaga video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQZxP-W4zUw

18. Frank W says:

Put in a pinch of Masonic symbolism and you get double the press.  That’s the occult secret here.

19. Dr. Sideshow says:

In Italy, that’s the sign for the female reproductive organ.

20. turtle says:

Yeah, she made that sign when Kelly sang “the rock I’m rocking.” So definitely Illuminati and not her husband.

21. kiptw says:

I reach.

22. Navin_Johnson says:

I think a lot of people were imagining that very thing while watching.

23.  While I don’t really like her music that much, I think that’s a little strong. And she’s done a ton of charitable work here in Houston, including building a couple of annex buildings for St. Joseph’s Hospital.  While I’m not really sure I’m OK with supporting Catholic institutions given how things are going, I can say she’s helped a lot of people. Beyonce’s family was not old Southern black gentry. They are postwar New South achievers from the SW Houston suburbs just a couple of generations off their Brazos River farms. I love seeing a local girl make it big, and she hasn’t forgotten where she came from.