23 Responses to “Just some baby pygmy goats doing a happy dance”

1. HubrisSonic says:

I am staring at them… really hard.

2. these poor goats don’t look happy to me – they look like they have fleas. or epilepsy.

3. wazmo says:

Maybe fainting goats that don’t quite go all the way? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fainting_goat

4. Anne Onimos says:

What goats?

5. I’m not sure they’re particularly happy, but baby goats are among the cutest creatures on the planet.

• L_Mariachi says:

At Maker Faire a few years ago there was a pen with a bunch of baby goats playing King of the Hill on a pile of haybales. I’m still not sure what that had to do with Makering but I may have spent more time there than any other single exhibit.

6. ChuckTV says:

Back in the good old days when dancing meant exploding…

7. snagglepuss says:

(Stuart voice) “LOOK WHAT I CAN DO !”

8. social_maladroit says:

The awful truth is that these goats’ behavior is really due to their diet of Frijoles saltarines.

9. rocketpjs says:

Well, if the Buddhists and Hindus have it right they could be little reincarnated individuals expressing their discontent at the shape of their new bodies.  I can just picture their thought balloons:
    “What the fuck, am I hungover?  Gah!”
    kick kick
    “What the fuck is this place!  Agh!”
    Hop hop hop kick
    “Where is my lawyer!?
    headbutt kick kick

10. howaboutthisdangit says:

It sucks to have an itch that you just can’t scratch.

11. Enki says:

This seems really similar to the behavior of happy rabbits, which we annoying bunny owners often call “binkys”.

Granted, the kid-version of it shown here is a little less energetic than grown rabbits, but I do wonder if there’s a biological connection.

• Lupus_Yonderboy says:

Yeah, that was one of my first thoughts as well – “so goats binky too, eh?”.  Our rabbits have done some crazy ones, binkies from the floor to the couch or floor to the table, etc.  It’s always funny when they end up somewhere on a different level than where they started, there seems to be an element of “well how the hell did I get up here?”.