18 Responses to “All of the goats yelling like humans: anthropomorphic supercut spectacular”

1. RadioSilence says:

I’d say about half of them were overdubs.

• Jerril says:

The ones that sound like someone with a bit of a sinus infection weren’t. Which is a remarcable sound coming out of a pygmy goat.

2. ethicalcannibal says:

That is hilarious.

3. andreasma says:

Yeeeeeeeah?

4. xzzy says:

Whole video should have been just the last one in the video.

5. folkclarinet says:

Anthropoglot. Not really anthropomorphic…

6. Brian Rook says:

Imagine that they’re all 12 year old boys begging their mom to buy them the latest xbox game at target….

7. SumAnon says:

The screamers were sheep, not goats! Ovis discrimination!

8. jrishel says:

the screaming sheep are what sheep sound like when they’re losing their voice from yelling to much. dunno about the goats, they sounded like goats to me.

• Donald Petersen says:

Those screaming sheep are genuinely bloodcurdling.  I was crying laughing, but I can’t imagine living within a mile of critters that sound like human murder victims.  Hard to believe I could ever get used to that.

• welcomeabored says:

I have the same response to the idea of living with a bunch of peacocks.

We once lived in a farmhouse across from a horse ranch.  We had just settled down to sleep on a warm summer night and all the windows in the bedroom were open.  We were woke up by the sound of a piercing scream.  Horses, we were later told, have a herd heirarchy, and the scream was some horse getting bit by another horse for stepping out of bounds.  Wow, was that unnerving.

• Donald Petersen says:

I grew up (’72 to ’79) not too terribly far from a farm with a few peacocks.  I find their particular screeches as soothing as the scent of fairly-distant skunk.

That is, I like both.  But not too close.

• TheMudshark says:

One morning, when I was living with my cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana, I woke up early, it was till dark. I heard a strange noise. It was… screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child’s voice. I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to. Lambs. The lambs were screaming. First I tried to free them. I… I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn’t run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn’t run. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could. I didn’t have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought if I could save just one, but… he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn’t get more than a few miles when the sheriff’s car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.

What became of your lamb, Clarice?

They killed him.

• robotnik says:

So glad to learn I am not the only one.

9. pjcamp says:

I think my old roommate was in there.

10. newhavenstumpjumper says:

We had an old ewe that sounded like she had been smoking her entire life. Very raspy, about an octave lower than the average sheep. She kind of had that attitude too. Reminded me a little of patti and selma from the simpsons.

11. We have pygmy goats and they yell like that whenever anyone comes down the driveway.